Sephora releases these amazing Sephora Favorites kits each season, with an abundance of them released in the summer in order to accommodate the summer travel season. I’ve been buying these kits for the last year and I highly recommend them as they are incredible value. Not only do you get several, very generously-sized deluxe samples to try out, they are also very travel friendly. You can either bring them with you on your travels, or use it as an opportunity to play with different brands for a low price.
There are kits made for skincare, hair, lip products, perfume, and also specific themes such as inner beauty. At the time of writing this post, there’s also a Clean Beauty one (might be sold out already by the time this is published… these kits go super fast!).
The one I ordered recently is The Ultimate Travel Bag (pictured). Everything came in a TSA-friendly clear pouch which is perfect for hauling everything around with you in your carry on. The price? Just US$40! The value of the Sunday Riley C.E.O. Serum itself is already $42.50, so you are essentially getting everything else for free. I plan on taking some products in my kit to Europe with me when I’m there in August, and then the rest of the products will go with me to Florida in November. Sadly, this kit sold out within a few days of being posted on the Sephora website.
Here’s the complete list of products included in the kit. Some of the products I’ve already tried in the past, so I’ve included some thoughts about it, others I have not tried.
- 0.23 oz/ 7 mL Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm – amazing value, basically half of the full size which retails for $68. A tiny bit goes a very long way, very good for soothing and hydrating tired undereyes, great for preventing fine lines
- 1.35 oz/ 40 mL Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo
- 1.35 oz/ 40 mL Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
- 0.16 oz/ 5 mL AMOREPACIFIC The Essential Crème Fluid – very lightweight but very hydrating, love this for travel
- 0.7 oz/ 20 g boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask – didn’t find it very luminizing but definitely very fun to use!
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL boscia Tsubaki Swirl Two-Part Gel & Cream Deep Hydartion Moisturizer
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Caudalie Beauty Elixir – really refreshing, not super hydrating, great for travel when you need a quick pick-me-up
- 7 tablets HUM Nutrition Beauty zzZz Sleep Supplement
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask – amazing for when you are on the plane and want to prevent your skin from drying out.
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
- 0.81 oz/ 24 mL Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – LOVE THIS CREAM! Smells amazing and is super moisturizing and nourishing, but dislike the shimmers in the cream
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Sunday Riley C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Sadly, the availability is different on Canadian and US Sephora. The Canadian one has fewer kits (there are only six on Canadian Sephora compared to 21 on US Sephora), and even within the kits there are certain products missing (for example any SPF products that aren’t sold in Canada, such as Supergoop). If you are near a Sephora store in Canada, you might find certain kits that are either not available or already sold out online. If you have access to a US mailing address, I highly recommend that you order these directly from the US Sephora site for the biggest selection.
Highly recommend Sephora Favorites!