I’ve never been a super fit person, but one of the things I’ve noticed about getting older is that I can no longer just maintain or lose weight via portion control. Also ever since I started dating my boyfriend more than two years ago, I’ve gotten more, ahem, happy fat. This year, one of my personal resolutions is to live a healthier life overall – both through regular exercise and also through healthy eating – which is why I’m partnering with GoodLife Fitness to jump start my healthy lifestyle.
I will be participating in the 3-month challenge, this challenge includes an initial life changer assessment which will review my life habits such as sleep, diet and exercise, and then create a weekly action plan incorporates cardio, strength training, classes and more. My initial assessment will be used as a benchmark for any progress, and then at the end of the 12 weeks I will (hopefully) see some improvements in all aspects of my life.
You have several ways to enter:
- Follow @maddylovesblog on Twitter
- Follow @GoodLifeFitness on Twitter
- Tweet: Enter to win a FREE one-month membership to @goodlifefitness from @maddylovesblog! http://wp.me/pXD4Z-276
- Visit / Like Maddy Loves on Facebook
- Leave a comment below “What is your top New Years resolution?”
The giveaway is open to Canadians over the age of 18, and will end on Tuesday, March 1 at midnight PST. Good luck!