I received the holiday Birchbox a few days ago and while I haven’t had the chance to try all of these products yet, I wanted to post this overview ASAP because I want to make sure you have time to get this before it runs out. I’m a huge sucker for value and this month’s Birchbox has amazing value due to the inclusion of Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment. I’ve been reading about Sunday Riley forever so I’m super excited to try this.
This year’s Birchbox holiday box contains:
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment Sample (10ml) – This one has very positive reviews, and the 10mL size is worth $38 which more than pays for the box!
- Juara Coconut Illipe Hand & Nail Balm Sample (8ml) – A great size to keep in your small clutches for those holiday parties
- LOC ♥︎ Tati Matte Lipstick in Glam Life Sample (0.6g) – LOC is Birchbox’s house brand and I’m super in love with matte lipsticks at the moment so I’m excited to try this
- Kate Spade New York Live Colorfully Eau de Parfum Spray Sample (1ml)
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Sample (21.3g) – The perfect size to keep at work or for short trips. The full size bottle contains 150g and is priced at $26.50.
In addition to getting this for yourself so that you can conveniently try out a few different products each month at the low price of $14.95 ($10 + $4.95 S&H), this makes a great gift for the budding young beauty enthusiastic, or the beauty lover in your life that loves to experiment with different products. You can subscribe monthly or annually (get 2 months free with annual subscriptions), or gift 3-, 6-, or 12-month subscriptions. A gift subscription also makes it so your holiday gift lasts over a few months and the receiver can get surprises in their mail box each month!
Intrigued? Subscribe here. Let me know what your thoughts are!