Burt’s Bees Lip Balms are cult classics. One of the first Lip Balms I’ve ever purchased was a Burt’s Bees, and throughout the years they’ve released a plethora of different flavours. This year, they are introducing the new Apple Caramel which is a delicious scented lip balm that also moisturizes and repairs your lips. I can’t stop smacking my lips when I use this, and I’m constantly reapplying because of that yummy scent.
Burt’s Bees also offers the following incredible scents in their classic lip balm formula:
- NEW Apple Caramel – smells absolutely amazing and very decadent
- Pink Grapefruit Moisturizing Lip Balm – my favourite because I love grapefruit scented everything!
- Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip Balm – smells delicious
- Coconut & Pear Moisturizing Lip Balm – LOVE coconut
- Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm – great for the dessert lover!
- Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm – ultra soothing
- Mango Moisturizing Lip Balm -super tropical and a favourite of the boyfriend’s
To celebrate the launch of Apple Caramel, I’m working with Burt’s Bees to give you the chance to win your own set of eight Burt’s Bees Lip Balms (seven listed up top, plus the original Beeswax Lip Balm). All you have to do is follow my Instagram and the Burt’s Bees Canada Instagram, like the photo, and tag a friend with the hashtag #UNCAPFLAVOUR. The contest is open to Canadian residents, 18 years of age or older. Contest ends midnight PST on December 14, 2015. Good luck!
<<< GIVEAWAY ALERT!!! >>> To celebrate the NEW Burt's Bees Apple Caramel Lip Balm, I'm working with @burtsbeesca to give away all of these lip balm flavours (eight in total!) to one lucky winner. All you have to do is FOLLOW @maddylovesblog and @burtsbeesca, LIKE this post, COMMENT and TAG one of your friends with the hashtag #UNCAPFLAVOUR and you'll be entered to win. Open to Canadian residents, 18 years of age or older. Contest ends midnight PST on December 14, 2015. GOOD LUCK!