One of my favourite body care discoveries in 2014 was the L’Occitane en Provence Aromachologie Revitalizing Body Scrub. This new line of spa products – the Aromachologie range – released by L’Occitane last fall contains a shower gel, massage cream, and this body exfoliator. Formulated with sugar and citrus oils, this exfoliator is a pleasure to use in the shower or bath.
Why is it one of my favourite discoveries?
- The sugar does not melt immediately upon contact with water, and I get a good length of time to rub and massage this in my skin for maximum exfoliation.
- It smells AMAZING – a blend of citrus oils ensures that the shower smells incredible while I’m using this, and the skin also carries the subtle scent of fresh citrus even after drying myself off.
- It leaves a thin film of oil on my skin after use, which prevents my skin from drying out before I’m able to apply body cream.
- The container it comes in is so cute, like a home-made jam jar with a hinge. It looks vintage and super classy sitting in my shower.
- There are copious amounts of sugar in the formula so that I can get a deep scrub.
- Because there are copious amounts of sugar and it doesn’t melt right away, a little bit of this goes a long way, maximizing the economic value you get out of each tub.
- It leaves my skin feeling oh so soft after each application. I honestly feel like I’ve just been to the spa because it just feels (and smells) so good.
If you haven’t yet, hurry up and get yourself to your nearest L’Occitane boutique or online to grab yourself a tub of this exfoliator. Priced at C$38, the L’Occitane Aromachologie Revitalizing Body Scrub is available now.