As a beauty blogger, I always find buying for men a little hard as my mind first drifts to anything beauty related. As this is my area of expertise, I do usually end up buying at least one thing that’s beauty related, whether it be a new shave gel or something. If you’re like me and enjoy buying your man the latest in beauty products, here are some recommendations for beauty-related holiday gifts!
- Hoodsie (C$80-110) (top left) – a local Vancouver-based start-up offering fleece onesies made of the softest pima cotton. These onesies are designed in Vancouver and made in their L.A. factory. I have the purple one, and I LOVE it. The cotton is ultra soft and very comfortable to wear, also making it very warm. Yes they are quite pricey, but the quality is superb.
- Saje Peaceful Warrier Kit (C$45) (top right) – another local Canadian company specializing in aromatherapy and wellness. This kit of 4 skincare products for men includes a soap bar for cleansing, toner, facial lotion, and a mineral deodorant.
- The Body Shop gift sets (middle right)- for the holidays, The Body Shop is offering a plethora of gift sets suitable for anyone in the family and beyond. My favourite of the bunch for men is the Modern Gent’s Shaving Kit with Maca Root, containing a shave cream, aftershave balm, and a shaving brush. The kit also sends a child to class, so you’re doing good at the same time.
- Micro Pedi Man (C$40) (bottom right) – a handy gadget that helps to buff away the dry skin on those dry heels. I have the women’s version and I love it – it’s super effective on dry, rough skin, yet gentle and easy enough to use at home.
- L’Occitane gift sets – L’Occitane offers a variety of gift sets for men for the holiday season. Packaged in a beautiful ready-to-gift box, it saves you the trouble of selecting the specific products. Did you know also that L’Occitane offers complementary shave experiences to men inside their boutiques? Bring your man to a store and get him to try out the products for himself before committing.