For the upcoming holiday season, I’ve put together some gift guides with gift ideas to facilitate Christmas shopping. Of course, the first people to come to mind when shopping for gifts are our very best friends.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera ($99) – This vintage instant polaroid camera is adorable and the perfect gift to give to your friends who love taking photos. It comes with 20 exposures of film in the kit, so your friend can start snapping away immediately during the holiday seasons. See my feature of this camera here; I love it in yellow!
- My Burberry gift set ($115) – Inspired by the iconic Burberry trench coat (a staple in my closet) and modeled by two of the most well-known supermodels of the 21st century – Kate Moss and Cara Delevigne – My Burberry is a new fragrance released fall 2014. With notes of Sweet Pea, Bergamot, Geranium, Golden Quince, Freesia, Patchouli, Rain-Tipped Damask and Centifolia Roses, My Burberry is a dark floral that’s mysterious yet still fresh and feminine. The gift set includes a 50mL eau de parfum and a 100mL moisturizing mist.
- Pandora charm – I started my first Pandora bracelet this year to commemorate some of the new things that are happening in my life at the moment. As a nostalgic person, I love the idea of charm bracelets, and it just so happens that two of my best friends also have charm bracelets of their own. If your friends also have Pandora bracelets, then a charm to commemorate your friendship would be much loved!
- Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Treatment Kit ($50) – Dermalogica released their new brightening skincare system earlier this fall, and this starter kit is perfect if you have dark spots or uneven skintone.
- Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush ($95) – A new daily essential gadget of mine, this is a great alternative for the Clarisonic. I like mine better than the Clarisonic, and I’ve seen very good results with it. See my review here.
- Guerlain Perles d’Etoile Meteorites ($60) – A collector’s item for every makeup lover, Guerlain’s annual limited edition Meteorites release is a must have for every girl who wants to glow during the holiday season (or any other time of the year). While it is expensive, it is so luxurious and a little goes a LONG way, which means the tub of Meteorites will literally last you a lifetime, just like your friendship! You can see my review of some other Guerlain holiday products here.
- L’Occitane Arlesienne Eau de Toilette ($48) – A new (but permanent) addition to L’Occitane’s growing family of fragrances, Arlesienne is the definition of femininity. Made with extracts of rose from Grasse, sweet violet, and saffron from Provence, this scent is so girly and fresh. There are several products made with the Arlesienne scent, which you can also see here.
- The Body Shop Glazed Apple Tin of Treasures ($20) – The Body Shop released three limited edition scents for the holiday collection; my favourite of the three – Glazed Apple – is scented like candied apples! The Tin of Treasures is an adorable gift set housed in a giant silver apple and contains four travel-sized bottles of bodycare essentials for your friend to try out or take on vacation. It will for sure catch everyone’s attentions as it sits underneath the tree!
- Shu Uemura x Karl Lagerfeld Shupette – Hands down the cutest collection this holiday season, there is something for everyone. You can see my review of some of the products here. Most of the collection is sold out online, but you can still find it in stores at Holt Renfrew or the Bay. My pick is the PamPearl-Me Face Powder, which is a beautiful finishing powder for the face and/or body.
What are your holiday gift picks for this year?