Be a NEW YORK knock-out
For fall, Revlon has put together a series of city-inspired looks for us bloggers to put together, combined with a giveaway for the chance for our lovely readers to take the products home and recreate the looks too. The look I was assigned was inspired by New York.
The products used:
- Revlon ColorStay ShadowLinks in Oyster, a pearl white, and Charcoal, a matte grey
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara in Blackest Black
- Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in New York Scene, a raspberry pink
- Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy in Checkmate, a nude-taupe, and All In, a metallic blue-pearl, and the Diamond Top Coat
Start by applying Oyster on the eyes as an all-over wash of colour, and contour the eyes with Charcoal. Line the top and lower lashline with the ColorStay Eyeliner, and build a thick coating of mascara on the lashes. Finish off the lips with a nice plush layer of New York Scene, a raspberry pink stain-gloss that’s perfect for fall. On the nails, I used Checkmate and All In as my accent nail on my ring finger.
The finished look is a sultry, fall look that’s great for romantic picnics in Central Park or a night out on the town watching Broadway shows.
As mentioned before, Revlon is giving my awesome readers the chance to win ALL of the products used in this look.
All you have to do to enter is like this Instagram photo.
Contest ends Sunday, October 19, 2014 and is open to Canadian residents years 18 or older.
Swatches of New York Scene, Oyster, and Charcoal: