Red Carpet Manicure Youth Creme Revitalizing Hand, Cuticle and Nail Cream
- Texture: A pink whipped gel-creme texture
- Scent: Very light sweet powdery scent
- Effect: Very moisturizing to the hand, cuticle and nail. Can be used in conjunction with the Cuticle Elixir or the Cuticle Balm (both reviewed below). Slightly tacky when first applied, takes about 5 minutes for it to be fully absorbed.
- Price: $14.99 for 50mL from London Drugs
- Overall: I use this right before bed because it is tacky and takes a while to absorb. While I like that it’s moisturizing, I feel that because it takes so long to absorb it is a bit impractical for day use. I like it to use at night though, so if you have the patience with it but do not want to use multiple products for hand, cuticle and nail, I would recommend it as a one-stop shop for all of your nail care.
Red Carpet Manicure Cuticle Elixir
- Texture: Oil that feels heavy and thick
- Scent: Very light, nearly undetectable powdery scent
- Effect: Heavier than the Cuticle Balm (reviewed below), a little goes a long way but I feel like it’s too thick to be absorbed into the cuticle, rather it sits on top.
- Price: $14.99 for 9mL from London Drugs
- Overall: I’m not a fan of the Cuticle Elixir because it is a lot heavier than what I am used to in a cuticle care product, and not necessarily in a good way. It’s a good product to use at night, after you’ve applied the Youth Creme (reviewed above), as an extra layer of care. If you are looking for just one cuticle care product from Red Carpet Manicure, I would go with the Cuticle Balm (reviewed below).
Red Carpet Manicure Cuticle Balm
- Texture: Green balmy oil with a slippery feel to it
- Scent: Light synthetic cucumber scented
- Effect: Spreads on the cuticles very well, a little goes a VERY long way. Cuticles are temporarily moisturized as it absorbs much better than the Cuticle Elixir (reviewed above).
- Price: $14.99 for 15mL from London Drugs
- Overall: I like this the most out of the three Red Carpet Manicure products I tried. It absorbs a lot better than the Cuticle Elixir and it isn’t heavy. I mostly use this after I’ve removed my nail polish from the week before to rejuvenate the dried cuticles. I also use this on a daily basis just to maintain the cuticles.