I’m alive! I must apologize for my sudden drop from the blogsphere over the past few weeks (again). I’ve been really preoccupied with work and trying to keep up a social life and stay committed to my volunteer commitments at the same time, so I’ve had less and less time to blog. I’ve still been pretty good at taking photographs, I’ve just not had the time to write up blog posts and then publish them. I will still keep on blogging for as long as I can but I’m no longer able to promise regular posts. In the meantime, please follow me on Twitter where I’ll be updating more regularly.
How has everyone been since the last time I updated? There is actually a ton of new things (events and *cough* new things) in my life right now, but I won’t be going into too much detail here. Hope you’ve all had a good weekend!
I wore this face out to my friend Viv’s birthday dinner. I used:
- Bourjois Happy Mix Serum in #53 Beige Clair as base
- Bourjois Happy Mix Balance Unifying Powder in #53 Beige Clair to powder and set my foundation
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in Apparition all over my eye lids without a primer, as well as on my lower lashline for definition
- Majolica Majorca mascara
- Chanel Joues Constraste in Rose Initiale on cheeks
- Guerlain Rouge G in 06 Garance on lips
Unfortunately, the Chanel Illusion d’Ombre did not last all night on my oily lids without a base, which is unfortunate but expected. I will need to use a base and set it with powder next time.