I am so terribly sorry for being MIA for the past couple of weeks. My cousin came to visit me from the UK so I was busy taking her out to explore Vancouver that I haven’t had any time to take photos or blog. She just left today so I will be doing some major catch-up, both blog-related and also personally.
I went to preview Lise Watier’s Millesime collection a few weeks ago, you can see coverage of the collection here. Even though it is a little early for fall, I was really excited to try all of these products because I love the texture of Lise Watier products, so I know these will not disappoint. Today, I have the Eyeshadow Quartet in Les Cognacs, the Kajal (or Kohl) eyeliner in Noir Bleu, and Rouge Gourmand Lipstick in Shiraz to share with you. I also received the Duo Eyeshadow & Glitter in Brown Amber, but I am giving it away in my giveaway, which ends on Saturday!
- Les Cognacs is a warm chocolate-copper palette, the four shades are: shimmery taupe, sheer shimmery white, metallic copper and chocolate with a sheen
- Noir Bleu is a dark navy kohl liner
- Shiraz is a shimmery, deep violet-ruby that looks exactly like the wine!
My birthday was last week and for a night out with my girls, I did this look with my favourite product out of the collection, which is the palette in Les Cognacs. This palette is a beautiful combination of warm chocolates and coppers that is not too warm for my neutral skintone. I created a simple warm smokey look with this palette that is great for a nice dinner.
The other products I used were:
- Face: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20, Chanel Poudre Universelle
- Cheeks: Chanel Joues Constraste in Rose Petale
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, L’Oreal Gel Intenza Eyeliner in Black (a new favourite!), Guerlain Noir G de Guerlain mascara, Ardell lashes in 120.
With UDPP as the primer, the eye makeup did not budge until I got home much later that night. The four different shades in the Les Cognacs palette complement each other perfectly. They also blend very well together, without requiring too much actual blending.
The Millesime collection will be out this August at all Lise Watier counters.