In December, I received word that GLOSSYBOX was coming to Canada! I’ve heard so much about them because they’ve taken Europe by storm. If you don’t know anything about Glossybox, it is basically a monthly subscription service that sends you a box with 5 product samples to try. Each month is a surprise, but you can fill out your profile on the GLOSSYBOX website and they will send you products based on your profile. In Canada, this subscription costs $15 per month and you can cancel anytime.
I absolutely love the pink box that it comes in. The box is very well made and also comes with labels for you to reuse and relabel your box with the content. I also love that it is meticulously packaged, every detail has been taken care of which is a pleasant surprise.
For February, I received 5 deluxe samples and 1 full size product:
- Elizabeth Grant Moisturizing Stick (deluxe sample)
- Essie nail polish (full size)
- Beauty So Clean (deluxe sample which is also sold in stores for $12.50)
- Prevage Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream (deluxe sample)
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream (deluxe sample), and
- Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Body Lotion (deluxe sample)
Love that these products were all decent sizes to allow us to actually try them over a period of time.
GLOSSYBOX is great for if you want to try a variety of products without committing to full-size prices. The cute pink box is a nice touch too!