After a very successful time doing Secret Santa last year, I decided to organize another one this year! I opened it up only to blogger friends I knew or other people knew to keep it small, so I didn’t announce it on the blog before this. Like last year, we had pretty good turnout for this year’s event, and even stepped it up with a virtual “party” where everyone opened their gifts via webcam. This year’s participants include:
- Ashley – http://makeupkismet.blogspot.com/
- D – http://shinyprettythings9.blogspot.com/
- Evie – http://asidewalkcafe.blogspot.com/
- Jamilla – http://www.makeupforprofessionalasianwomen.com/
- Jian – http://pinkfishtart.blogspot.com/
- Kat – http://maikatoshaberi.blogspot.com/
- Lulu – http://luluchinadoll.blogspot.com/
- Rosalia – http://style-love.blogspot.com/
- Vicky – http://vanity-fashionista.blogspot.com/
- Yinnie – http://looking-glass-beauty.blogspot.com/
- Vonnie – http://ohsovonnie.blogspot.com/
My Secret Santa was Kat from Mai-Kat Oshaberi. Ironically, I was her Secret Santa last year so this was a funny turn of events for us. She gave absolutely no indication at all that she was my Secret Santa, and despite being the only participant from Hawaii, she still denied it after I received a Secret Santa package from Hawaii. I also heard she conspired with Lulu in trying to see which is the best way to conceal herself from me, even to the extent that she considered sending the package to Lulu first and then from Lulu to me. I can’t believe all of the effort she put in, and I sincerely appreciate it. I think this is the best Christmas surprise I’ve had in a long time.
I absolutely LOVE everything she got me, especially the coconut pudding that is one of my favourite foods, and the handmade pink and clear crystal bracelet she made for me. Also I knew she went through a lot of trouble to make sure she got me the Guerlain Parure de Nuit palette that I’ve been lemming over for the longest time.
THANK YOU, KAT!
Lastly, thanks to everyone for participating. I had an absolute blast this year organizing and taking part in Secret Santa. Maybe we shall do a short and sweet Secret Valentine for February =)