I am so very backlogged on these reviews, so sorry about that. Here are some thoughts I have about two more of Kiehl’s more popular products!
Kiehl’s Eye Alert
- Texture: Gel with some gel beads in it that melts as you massage
- Scent: Light fresh scent
- Effect: Light, easy to absorb, no greasy residue, cooling
- Price: $21.50USD/$32CAD from Kiehl’s
- Overall: This is actually a men’s care eye cream but it works very well for young skin who are just looking into eye products. It is a light gel that is cooling and refreshing on the eyes. It’s purpose is to wake up tired eyes and it contains caffeine and cucumber extract, both of which are great for mornings. As it is light and non-greasy, it also works well under makeup as it absorbs quickly with no residue. Highly recommend for newbies to eye cream!
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil Free Cleanser
- Texture: Liquid soap kind of texture
- Scent: Smells like soap
- Effect: Foams up nicely, cleans well
- Price: $18USD/$25CAD from Kiehl’s
- Overall: This simple cleanser from Kiehl’s foams up really nice and deep cleans well. However, I felt that it was a little stripping of my skin, making it feel slightly tight. This is not a surprise though because I have dehydrated normal skin and this Ultra Facial Oil Free line is geared towards combination to oily skin. It also kind of bothered me that it smelled and felt like liquid soap. If you have oily skin and won’t mind the scent, then this is the product for you!