I think I actually need to start doing these lists of my hits and misses, product-wise, for the month. The reason being is that I review wayyyy too many products on this blog and it can all get really confusing for some people, me included. So each month from now on, I will put up three of my favourite products from this month, and three products that just didn’t work for me, just to sum it up a little better. Click the names for their respective reviews!
- Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel: Absorbs right into the skin for perfect hydration. I know I said it is only perfect in the summer, but boy was I wrong. It’s November now and I’m still loving it!
- Marcelle Essentials Soothing Cleansing Water: Cleans everything right off without any residue or difficulty. I really don’t think I need to say anything more about this.
- Chanel Le Vernis in Peridot and Graphite: Perfect colours for fall, coupled with easy to use formulas.
Honourary mentions (AKA my favourites, always): AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel and Cleansing Oil
- Joe Fresh Eye Shadow: Chalky, powdery and too sheer for my taste.
- Marcelle Hydra-C Double Action Cleansing Wipes: It didn’t remove everything as I hoped it would, also the cloth was a little stiffer, not something I would use every day.
- AmorePacific Moisture Bound Intensive Vitalizing Eye Complex: It did absolutely nothing for me… that is all.
Please let me know if you have any questions about these products!