More reviews for ya!
My Scheming Bird’s Nest Collagen Mask
- Texture & fit: Thin paper masks that contain a ton of serum. As it is very light, it fits on my face well without falling off or peeling in certain areas.
- Scent: Non-scented, great for those of you sensitive to fragrance!
- Price: $16.99 for 10 pieces from Artie Beauty Cosmetics
- Overall: This mask helps to hydrate and brighten the skin. The serums absorbs well without any residue or feeling sticky. There is a LOT of serum so you can also easily use it to moisturize your body as well. I love that this is scent free because as most masks are super scented, this mask gives those people who are more sensitive to fragrances an opportunity to use masks. Highly recommend!
AmorePacific Moisture Bound Intensive Vitalizing Eye Complex
- Texture: Lightweight gel
- Scent: Very faint floral scent
- Price: $125USD for 30mL
- Overall: This product has been a fail for me. While I loved almost all of the AmorePacific products I’ve tried in the past, this one had absolutely no effect on me. It was very comfortable applying this on my eyes as it is slightly cooling and very lightweight, but it didn’t do anything for me.