Another face for you today! I’m on a roll =D
I used all L’Oreal Color Infallible eyeshadows on my eyes today. I used UDPP as a base, although you could totally get away with not using one at all. I applied everything with my fingers, except where noted. I used:
- 002 Hourglass Beige on the inner half of my upper lid
- 009 Permanent Khaki on the outer half of my upper lid
- 001 Time Resist White on my inner corners, to line the inner half of my lower lash line (with a pencil brush) and to highlight my brown bone
- 006 All Night Blue to line the outer half of my lower lash line and to line the entire upper lash line with a pencil brush
- 004 Forever Pink just patted onto the centre of my eyelid for a pop of shine and glow (which worked very well, this colour is just beautiful to add a bit of glow!)
I lined my upper lash line with Dollywink Liquid Liner, used my Majolica Majorca mascara base and darkened my lashes with two coats of Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara. I used Imju Fiberwig Tiny Sniper on my lower lashes to balance out the heavy top lashes.
On my cheeks, I used Rock & Republic Pressed Blush in Call Me. On my lips I used Anna Sui Rouge S in 570 Glamourous Bloom.
My base makeup for the day was Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation with a light dusting of Chanel loose powder on top.
Something else I noticed was that 001 Time Resist White works beautifully as a face highlighter as well, because the shimmers are extremely fine, when applied it does not look unnatural or glittery, rather a nice glow. I use this to highlight my nose bridge as well.
And to end with a silly photo…