I saw this on Kat’s website and thought it has been a long time since I wrote something about me. So many reviews about products is making this blog boring!
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Grande Green Tea Frapuccino in a Venti cup with extra whip. Yes I gotta have that extra whip *slurps*
2. What’s one thing in your closet that you can’t live without?
I don’t think there is anything in particular that I can’t live without, but I do love my jeans. I’ve also been wearing different styles of blazers religiously too.
3. What’s one thing that most people don’t know about you?
As sometimes I post up outfit photos, I feel like people may think that I’m pressured to look skinny, but I really don’t care. I would rather die after having eaten all of my favourite foods than live all skinny and deprived. (Obviously not binge eat either)
4. What’s one thing that you want to do before you die?
Um… I have no idea. Maybe have a nice vacation without thinking about life’s troubles.
5. What’s one food that you can’t live without?
Udon! My favourite thing ever. I can cook it with anything and love it.
6. What’s one quote that you live your life by?
I don’t think I have one.
7. What do you like and dislike about the youtube community?
I love that I can hear and actually see people share their ideas, but I hate that there are trolls out there who bash people for no good reason. I read a nice quote today that said something along the lines of “if you blow out someone else’s candle, it does not make your own brighter,” meaning just because you kill someone else’s self esteem, it doesn’t make you seem cooler or better than you are.
8. What’s your number 1 song on itunes?
我不配 by Jay Chou!
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
Casual-chic? It really depends on the weather outside and the mood that I am in. I like to wear jeans matched with nice blazers and blouses. I love puffy shoulders, lace and ruffles.
10. What is your favorite number?
6 or 8
11. Two hobbies?
Photography, and does surfing the net count?
12. Two pet peeves?
Bad or nonexistent online etiquette – just because it is the internet does not give you the right to be rude!
Waiting in general
13. Your guilty pleasure?
TVB shows… if that counts 😄 (it’s sort of educational… I watch it in Cantonese so I can learn!)
Anyone else who wants to do this, please do so we can learn more about you!