I did a smokey green and gold look to match my green dress and gold accessories for the CityTV x eBeauty.ca event.
On my eyes, I used:
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour Five Colour Eyeshadow in Extravagant Gold (light beige as highlight and gold as base and to pat over the green for extra glow)
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Regard Perle (dark green shade as crease colour and layered gold near the lash line to create dimension)
- Coffret D’or Trance Deep Eyes in 03 Khaki-Green Variation (dark green as the “smoke” colour)
- Dollywink Liquid Liner
- Majolica Majorca Mascara Base
- Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
- MAC #41 Lashes
On my cheeks, I used Jill Stuart Mix Blush compact in 07 Lovely Tulip as blush, and 101 Puffy Marshmallow to highlight.On my lips, I used Chanel Rouge Coco in 13 Gardenia.
My eyebrows were shaded in with MAC’s eyebrow pencil in Taupe. Nails were done using Dior Vernis in Timeless Gold. Base makeup was all Chanel: Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 and Poudre Universelle Libre in 20.
And my finished look with my straight bangs/fringe down.
My outfit for the night was a green dress with paisley print by Anna Sui. My belt was especially purchased for the occasion, a gift from one of my good friends Stephanie, from BCBG. My shoes (not shown) were from Dior.