I was tagged by Kay at Cosmeddicted to do this exercise. You basically list out things about your handwriting and then post up a photo of your actual handwriting to show the world.
Some facts about my writing:
- The way I write my lowercase As, Es, Ys, Gs and Qs have changed significantly since high school. I flip flopped around writing the lowercase A from the typewriten “a” to the “a” that is used in the font Comic Sans, which is just a circle with a tail on the bottom right. My e’s are now written in one go, versus before I used to make a c and then connect the top right end to the middle of the left side with a straight line, so the “e” would look lopsided. I always loop my y’s and my g’s now, versus before when I didn’t, but now I don’t loop my q’s, versus before when i did.
- My lowercase “he,” for example in my name “Sheila,” or in the world “the,” is always connected and the e is just loopy. You will see that in my writing sample.
- I used to dot my i’s and j’s with hearts (in early high school, so it was not that bad XD), not because I was in love, but because I just felt like it.
- I hate those traditional BIC ballpoint pens. I prefer gel pens with a ballpoint.
- I collect coloured pens. My favourite are Uniball Signo bit in the 0.38mm thickness. I used to have them in 15 colours, now I’m just down to 8.
- Like everyone else, my writing gets messier the more I write. This is mostly true during exams…
- When I first learned it, I could write perfect cursive. Now I prefer just printing everything because its easier for people to read and its clearer than cursive where everything is connected and some letters don’t even make sense when translated to cursive.
- My Chinese writing is really ugly.
- I write my d’s by first writing a c and then connecting a vertical line to the right of the c. The problem with that is because usually my writing is “stuck together,” like almost all of the letter in a word touch each other, its hard to tell between a d and a cl. Oops.
Here is the meme. Get a piece of paper and write the following things down:
- What’s your name/your blogger name?
- What’s your blog’s name/URL?
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
- Favorite quote?
- Your Favorite song?
- Your favorite band/singers?
- Anything else you want to say?
- Tag three to five other people.
Here is mine (you can click to expand):
I look forward to reading your posts!