Yes I’ve decided to start a Project 10 Pan. I’m honestly spent too much money on makeup/skincare/stuff in general that I need to stop and re-evaluate myself. During a conversation I had with my dear friend Cydia, I decided that in exchange for allowing myself to buy this leather jacket, I’m going to attempt to use up more of my makeup/skincare collection.
If you haven’t heard of Project 10 Pan, it is basically where the person would commit to finishing up 10 products of her choice before buying anything else that is unnecessary. Because it is unrealistic to finish some of the makeup items I have (ie. eyebrow powder? slate eyeshadow?), my list is going to be comprised of mostly skincare stuff. I’m going to be committed to buying no more makeup or skincare items (unless I run out and have nothing to use, and it is essential, like toner) until I finish at least 8 of the 10 item.
The 10 items that I have chosen:
1. Nars Aqua Gel Hydrator (100mL – I’ve been using it since last September and have about 30% left)
3. Lancome Tonique Confort (200mL – Been using since mid-December and have about 80% left)
5. Bath & Body Works Body Cream (240mL – Been using since January and have about 40% left)
6. Haus of Gloi Litchi Milk Tea Pumpkin Butter (Got it a few days ago, used once, still has 95% left)
7. Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner (I’ve used it since last July and still have about 50% left)
9. Love & Toast Handcreme in Gin Blossom (30mL – Used it since last November and still have about 50% left)
10. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (30mL – Had it since March 2010 and still have about 70% left… yes I alternate between my foundations, LOL)
Just FYI, I did buy some facial cleanser and whitening serum today. Only because I ran out and I can’t really live without either of those things XD No more though, I promise! XD