Yeah yeah I know, spring hasn’t even officially started yet and we’re already onto summer. So while I sit here in the negative 30 degree climate, let me tell you about what’s to come for Chanel Summer 2011 and also give you a little preview.
Some products in the collection (not a complete list):
- Soleil Tan de Chanel – Bronze Corail (deep beige with coral highlights); Bronze Rose (natural beige with rose highlights)
- Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow – Lilium (deep green, light green, grey, beige)
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner – Rose Platine (silvery rose)
- Glossimer – Aurore (light orange with pink shimmer); Pink Peony (pink); Pensee (pink coral with gold shimmer)
- Le Vernis – Mimosa (lemon yellow); Beige Petale (beige rose); Morning Rose (rose)
Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in Lilium
I’m meh about the entire collection. After their breathtaking spring collection (reviews and swatches to come!), I had really high expectations about their summer collection. I guess this is good in a way, since it means I won’t be spending so much.