If you know anything about me, its that I get really giddy around the holiday times.
To celebrate my favourite time of the year, I’m having a giveaway!
Prizes, all perfect for creating the most glamourous holiday look:
- NEW & FULL SIZE Paul & Joe Eye Colour Palette CS in #001 Ingenue
- NEW & FULL SIZE Paul & Joe Lipstick CS in #63 Reckless
- NEW & FULL SIZE Paul & Joe Lipgloss G in #01 Secret of Gold
And of course, in continuing with love package giving tradition, tons of other goodies including full-size makeup items, samples and snacks.
1. You will get ONE (1) entry by filling out this Google Form with answers to these questions:
- What is your one favourite blog post by Maddy Loves, and why?
- What is one place Maddy Loves can improve on?
2. You will get a second (+1) entry by “Liking” my Facebook Page
3. You will get a third (+1) entry by linking this page to your blog, either by writing a blog post about it or just putting the link with a short description somewhere visible on your blog. Please be sure to include your blog URL in your comment.
4. You will get a fourth (+1) entry by Tweeting this link to your followers. Please be sure to include the URL of the tweet in your comment.
5. You will get TWO more (+2) entries by subscribing to my blog via e-mail via the widget on the right sidebar.
6. You can also get FIVE more (+5) entries by adding my blog to your blogroll (displayed on your blog) or RSS display feed on the sidebar of your blog.
7. Bonus entry if you are a blogger and you signed up for the holiday Secret Santa!
Total: You can get up to TWELVE (12) entries if you do all of these.
All of these things MUST be done via the Google Form. If it isn’t then your entry will not be counted.
Winner will be selected (1) depending on the quality of your responses to my questions, and (2) final winner will be chosen at random among the entries with the most thoughtful responses.
Contest ends 11:59 PM Easter Standard Time (ie. Toronto time) on Monday, December 13, 2011 and I will try to get the prizes mailed out before the 15th so you can actually use this in time for the holidays! (hopefully…)
Good luck! I look forward to reading your responses ^___^
P.S. Just a hint: I value constructive criticism over no criticism at all =)