So I took these photos before I realized I had forgotten to put on lip gloss (I had planned to do a full VV face that day, so my gloss of choice was of course, Strange Potion). But by the time I realized, I was already running late so I quickly swiped on some gloss and ran for it.
And yes my eyes look a little swollen, I haven’t been sleeping well lately.
- Jill Stuart Moist Silk Powder Foundation – Foundation and base
- MAC Oh So Fair beauty powder (Venomous Villains Collection) – all-over powder
- Lunasol Skin Modelling Eyes in 01 Beige Beige
- Anna Sui Lengthening mascara
- MAC Bite of an Apple Blush (Venomous Villains Collection) – on apples of cheeks then sweeped up
Bite of an Apple Blush is VERY pigmented. I mean it when I say a little goes a long way. When I swatched it on my arm for the first time, it didn’t seem that bad, but when I applied it with a regular blush brush, it really made my cheeks look red. The flash in my camera definitely washed out some of the colour in the picture, but I would still recommend using a duo fibre brush.
One thing I did notice though, if it is used sparingly and blended out, it looks very much like my natural cheek colour when I blush. Apparently that is the colour that is most flattering to you, so I guess I should be thankful I grabbed this before it sold out everywhere…