I know I haven’t done one of these in a while, but there have been some really awesome deals around the net lately so I feel I have the obligation to share (aka enable) them with you.
- Strawberrynet currently has YSL Ombre Duo Lumieres (duo eyeshadows) on sale for $20! That’s 50% off. Products are boxed, have no problems and they’re the current ones being sold at the counter (not discontinued), so its an amazing deal. Free shipping on everything and 5% off if you buy 3 or more items (as usual).
- Strawberrynet is also currently having their unboxed sale, with products discounted as much as 65%. The products won’t have boxes (which is why its an unboxed sale…), but don’t worry, its not because they’re testers or anything. Deals include Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar for $21, Bobbi Brown Protective Face Lotion for $23.50, Diorskin Nude liquid foundation for $33, Dolce & Gabbana lipgloss for $22, and MORE.
- ASOS is currently having their mid-season sale on cosmetics. This includes whopping 50% off deals on brands like Paul & Joe, Illamasqua, Steamcream, etc. If you’re looking for Paul & Joe holiday collection, it has already been released on ASOS (yes, already). Shipping to North America is $6 flat rate.
- Sasa is selling Chanel Rouge Coco and Rouge Allure lipsticks for $26. Shipping is free over $100.
- Cosme-De has Anna Sui Luxury Face Powder on sale for $39 (usual price is $56 I believe, in stores) and Dejavu mascara for $10 (Selling on Sephora for about $28). Also you can pre-order Barbie Hsu’s HG face mask, the For Beloved One Melasleep Bio-cellulose Mask for 50% off. Shipping is free on any order.
That’s about all the deals I can remember right now. If you know of any, please feel free to comment with the information and URL.
If you bought something, please let me know what you bought!! I love to hear about other people’s purchases =)