In this bright, summer look I used the L’Oreal Chrome Intensity Eyes in Aquadisiac that I bought in Hong Kong. You can read the review of this palette here.
- Jill Stuart Moist Silk Powder Foundation in 103
- MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach (cheeks)
- Dior 5-colour eyeshadow in 140 Twilight (light blue-lavendar on bottom left)
- L’Oreal Chrome Intensity Eyes in Aquadisiac (bright teal, white, shimmery navy and slate with silver glitters)
- MUFE Aqua Eyes in 0L (matte black)
- Majolica Majorca mascara base
- Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick
Apply foundation of your choice. With a peachy/coral blush, sweep upwards from apples of your cheeks to your temple.
For eyes, use a base like UDPP to make eyeshadows adhere better and last longer on the eyelids. Apply a light blue-lavender all-over base colour. With a tapered crease brush, apply the bright teal shade in the Aquadisiac palette on your outer V. Tightline and line your eyes with black eyeliner like MUFE Aqua Eyes in 0L and with a flat eyeliner brush, go over the line with the dark navy shade from the Aquadisiac palette. With the same flat eyeliner brush, line the outer half lower lids with the slate shade. Subtly dust the white eyeshadow shade in your inner V, the inner half of your bottom lid and your brow bone. Finish off with some mascara base (optional) and the mascara of your choice.