I’ve been trying to use up my old eyeshadow palettes lately and for this look, I used the Dior Jazzclub palette in Purple Jazz from last fall. You don’t have to use the same palette, just something similar with similar colours is good of course.
- Jill Stuart Moist Silk Powder Foundation in 103
- MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach (Cheeks)
- Dior Jazzclub palette in Purple Jazz (shimmery taupe, shimmery purple and matte purple)
- MUFE Aqua Eyes in 0L (Matte black)
- Majolica Majorca mascara base
- Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
- Also wearing GEO Angel Colour Brown circle lenses (review will come soon!)
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick
Apply the foundation of your choice. For blush, if you want a lighter, summer look, choose a light pink, neutral or peach blush. If you want to go for more of a fall look, choose a berry, dark rose or plum blush.
For eyes, use a base like Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP) to make eyeshadows last longer and adhere better. Use a shimmery taupe as your base colour and apply all over your eyelid. Then use a matte purple and apply on your outer V/crease. Take a shimmery purple eyeshadow and line the outer half of your bottom lid. Use a highlight shade to shade in your inner V as well as the inner half of your bottom lid. Highlight your brow bone as well.
And some of you have noticed I change all of my display pictures to this picture. Reason being is I usually look weird smiling with my teeth, but this one actually turned out kind of okay. So… here it is XD