Previously on Temptalia, users were sharing their no-makeup, makeup look. Basically its just a very natural and simple look you could do each day without looking like you’re wearing any makeup. My no-makeup look includes using:
- Makeup base, like Paul & Joe Foundation Base
- Sheer powder foundation, like Jill Stuart Moist Silk Foundation
- Black eyeliner (for tightlining), such as Make Up For Ever Aqua Eye liners in 1L
- Mascara, like Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
- Natural blush for glow,colour and contour, such as Benefit Sugarbomb
- Milky pink lipgloss
The entire look takes less than 5 minutes to do and is perfect for looking like you’re made up, but still not overdoing it. You can add a little more jazz with some nude-shaded eyeshadow such as something from Urban Decay’s Naked palette (which I got and will be reviewing/swatching soon!).