Here are some recent deals around the net!
- Strawberrynet currently has a bunch of products for buy-1-get-1 free. Products include foundations, skincare, point makeup and fragrances.
- Have you always been intrigued by YSL’s Golden Glosses but refuse to buy it because of its $30+ price tag? Strawberrynet now has seven shades of YSL Golden Gloss on sale for just a mere $15.
- If you haven’t looked already, make sure to check out Bobbi Brown’s Shimmerbricks on sale for 50% off at Strawberrynet.
- Sasa finally has some Jill Stuart powder foundations on sale! Currently there are 3 shades the prices are very close to retail. I can’t wait until the rest of the line comes out.
- RMK is a Japanese makeup brand that is not available in North America, but ASOS has made it available for everyone around the world to buy it! Shipping is very reasonable at just $6 flat rate to North America.
- Speaking on ASOS, they’re also currently having their summer makeup clearance. There are a bunch of Paul & Joe products and other brands on sale.
- Abercrombie is also having their summer clearance sale. You can find jeans for as low as $11 and shirt for as low as $10 on their site, which already includes a 30% off the last price. The sale is valid both online and in stores. Shipping is a little high but I really like the cut and styles of their clothes.
- Modcloth is slowly becoming one of my favourite online places to shop. Prices are a little high but they have good sales and the best part? There’s actually a review section for each product. That is so rare for clothing sites!
Don’t forget my birthday month un-giveaway is still taking place now. Check out this post for details.