I don’t post up new product releases here anymore because I know you can easily find information about these things elsewhere, but because this is Dior and this is Summer, I must post it up. The Dior Summer 2010 collection has a name that is so appropriate for someone like me, Addicted to Dior.
Addicted to Dior gloss duo (LE):
- 001 Addicted to Coral (left)
- 002 Addicted to Pink (right)
- 649 Ready to Glow (left)
- 659 Crush Glow (right) (LE)
- Diorskin Nude Glow Complexion Enhancer: Shimmery peachy highlighter that can be worn alone or under foundation to give a natural glow
- Crystal Gloss: a clear-pink gloss that adjusts to your body temperature creates a colour that is unique to you
- 1-colour Eyeshadow in 616 Golden Spotlight
At first when I saw the promo pic, I was SO excited because Dior is the one brand that I look forward to every season. Unfortunately, I felt that the makeup on the girl looked way too pink, and not in a good way either. Nevertheless, I still look forward to this collection, to be released April 21 (probably earlier though, as they always get released earlier than the official date).
I have my eyes on the Addicted to Dior lip gloss duo in probably Addicted to Pink 002, 5-colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in 659 Crush Glow and the Crystal Gloss.
What are you thinking of getting?